The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark – Final Free DLC Revealed
“Tales of the Darkside” Final DLC for The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark
LOS ANGELES, CA – October 27, 2022 – Spooky Doorway alongside Akupara Games revealed that the final anthology case for their award-winning game, The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark is out today on all platforms. Follow three separate adventures in this new case, that puts you against sinister sirens, tech savvy pharaohs, and ghastly gang members. With Detective McQueen and his trusty sidekick Office Patrick Dooley taking a…much needed vacation from the paranormal, Raxa, The Brightside Division and The Bloodwolves do their darndest to keep Twin Lakes safe.
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark is a serial adventure game where you help a duo of investigators crack supernatural cases in the city of Twin Lakes. Whether it’s a noise complaint due to ritual-performing neighbors or Mothman loitering around porch lights, Detective McQueen andhis sidekick Officer Patrick Dooley are just a text box away! Point, click, or tap your way through nin cases as you get to the bottom of each mystery.
- 9 unique cases, the likes of which you’ve never seen before (not a guarantee)
- Uses both pointing and clicking technology
- Music from Thomas O’Boyle, a totally-living composer, definitiely not undead
- Photo-Realistic* Pixel Rendering (*Depends on your definition of photo-realism)
- 1 mail-in rebate per customer on exorcism services for hauntings resulting from play
- A brief recap of the events of “The Darkside Detective” for anyone who hasn’t played it and doesn’t want to