Shatter the world to save the universe!
Sci-fi Action RPG Undungeon is out now!
18 NOVEMBER 2021—The much anticipated science fiction Action RPG Undungeon is out now! From the minds of developer Laughing Machines and publisher tinyBuild, the fast-paced interdimensional adventure can be purchased on PC via Steam, Epic Games Store and GOG.com. It is also available on Xbox Game Pass.
As the land slowly crumbles into the encroaching void of space, only the Heralds—meticulously designed creatures hand-crafted by god-like beings—stand between all remaining life and total destruction. Combining elements from old school story-driven RPGs alongside frantic rogue-like upgrades, Undungeon offers PC players a vivid tale of trials, failures, and hope.
Colorful pixel art aesthetics
- We have invested countless hours in drawing and animating environments and characters by hand to create immersive alien worlds;
Mind-bending science fiction story
- Several dimensions have collided into one, creating a cosmic catastrophe. Unpredictable creatures have suddenly burst forth, tearing apart local settlements of survivors desperately trying to piece together their homes. As a Herald, a being designed to restore order to the cosmos, it is your job to break apart these joined lands, and piece the earth back together once more. Decisions you make during your journey can have enormous consequences on the ending;
Unique character customization system
- Heralds can be altered from the inside out—as players collect not only new equipment and abilities, but lungs, brains and hearts. Loot organs from enemies or craft them from organic matter to give your body various powerful abilities. The Core is the main viral organ of your body you can enhance and customize, allowing for different builds: from recruiting companions to tank to applying DoT/critical damage;
- Deep crafting systems that allow you to disassemble basic materials and create from received resources unique organs, weapons, gear and consumables that will help you to define your unique playthrough;
Vast open world
- Explore distant lands beyond belief and meet their exotic inhabitants—merchants and bandits going about their lives regardless of where you go. You can trade with locals, recruit them to help you in battles, or even destroy their camps.