Flexible like a sumo wrestler, unbeatable like a ninja. Tetsumo Party is now available on consoles and PC!
Take your reflexes to the next level in the one and only unconventional contest inspired by Japanese TV shows!
Have you ever wanted to party with sumo wrestlers? Well now you can! Gather your friends on the couch and join together in an unconventional contest inspired by Japanese TV shows. The couch co-op party game, Tetsumo Party, is now available on Steam, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch!
Take your flexibility to the next level! Independently control each limb of a sumo wrestler to fit into the funny-shaped holes cut into an approaching bamboo wall. Don’t get distracted by the waiter bringing you food and refreshments though, otherwise… Mata ne!
Use your yoga skills in single-player mode or play with up to 4 players in a crazy co-op battle. You can also compete locally against your friends on the couch, where rules do not apply! Unlock new characters (did I just hear someone screaming “Ninja!”?) and venues and become the ultimate Tetsumo Party expert; because life is all about fitting into this damn bamboo wall, isn’t it?
- 1-8 players local multiplayer: Easy to play for everyone, hard to master.
- Play with friends or alone: Modes to choose from: single player campaign, co-op, versus.
- Simple control: Control each limb separately using 4 different buttons, fit in the bamboo wall.
- More than meets the eye: Face little distractions, such as a waiter bringing you food and refreshments.
- Play with friends or solo: Modes to choose from: single player, co-op, versus.
- Supported languages: English, Polish, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Japanese, Russian, Chinese – Simplified.
Keep the party going by getting the special party pack from Monster Couch! Save on all the games in our collection, including Tetsumo Party, by picking up this raucous bundle.
Be wise like a dragon, fast like a tiger, and flexible like a Sumo warrior in Tetsumo Party!