Lunark è disponibile da oggi
Cinematic Platformer LUNARK Now Available
Pixel-art sci-fi adventure out now on consoles and PC
Valencia, Calif. – March 30, 2023 – Prepare to join the revolution! Independent game studio WayForward, along with developer Canari Games, is elated to announce that LUNARK, the pixel-art sci-fi cinematic platformer, is now available digitally on Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and PC, with the PS4 and PS5 versions launching in the near future. Rated E10+ by the ESRB and priced at $19.99 ($17.99 for early adopters on select platforms), this epic adventure is inspired by 2D classics such as Prince of Persia, Flashback, and Out of this World.
Set in a distant future in which Earth’s moon has been transformed into the vessel for humanity’s survival, LUNARK puts players in control of Leo, a young man with unique abilities and a mysterious past, who runs, jumps, hangs, climbs, rolls, and shoots through hand-drawn environments that come to life through detailed animation and dynamic rotoscoped cutscenes. While exploring locations such as a dystopian megalopolis, sweltering crystal caves, an alien forest, and a flying penitentiary, players will overcome traps, solve puzzles, earn upgrades, and battle enemy droids as they get caught up in a tale of intrigue, survival, and rebellion against the totalitarian LUNARK regime and its ruling AI, NOAH.
In addition to the digital versions of LUNARK, physical versions of the game for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 are currently available to preorder via Limited Run Games, both in standard and deluxe editions. The standard edition is priced at $34.99, while the highly collectable deluxe edition — which includes a soundtrack CD, a double-sided poster, a LUNARK logo keychain, and a magnetic sprite sheet — is priced at $64.99. Physical edition preorders will remain open at LimitedRunGames.com until April 23, 2023.
Described by GoNintendo.com as being “worthy of standing alongside the titans of the genre,” LUNARK was initially given life through a 2019 Kickstarter campaign; as promised in that campaign, a Mac-compatible version of LUNARK will arrive on Steam in the near future. For more information about LUNARK, please visit www.lunarkthegame.com, and for news about other titles, please visit www.wayforward.com and www.canarigames.com, and follow @wayforward and @CanariGames on Twitter and Facebook.
- Experience a modern 2D cinematic platformer with precision gameplay, stunning animation, and rotoscoped cutscenes!
- Immerse yourself in a captivating sci-fi story of survival, revolution, and mystery
- Intuitive but versatile controls: Run, jump, hang, climb, roll, and shoot your way to freedom!
- Explore glorious pixel-art environments, including ancient ruins, a flying penitentiary, a high-tech megalopolis, and an alien forest
- Solve puzzles, overcome traps, and interact with a variety of characters
- Discover hidden upgrades to expand your health and weapon capabilities
- Yes, you can pet the dog (and cat)!