Bewitching Crafting Experience heading to Steam/EGS, Xbox Platforms, PlayStation platforms and Nintendo Switch (US, JP), on Dec. 9th; Nintendo Switch (EU) December 27th
November 29, 2021 — Alientrap and Whitethorn Games announce their crafting adventure game Wytchwood launches December 9th for $19.99 on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms!
Wytchwood is a crafting adventure game set in an expressive land of gothic fables and fairytales. As the mysterious old witch of the woods, you will explore a strange countryside, collect magical ingredients, brew sorcerous enchantments, and pass your twisted judgement upon a capricious cast of characters and creatures.
After all, how will they ever learn if you don’t teach them the moral of the story?
- Lovingly rendered storybook art style
- Gather, collect, grow and craft bizarre ingredients: Toxic toadstools, eye of newt and bottled fear.
- Research and concoct devious spells and sorceries. Turn the greedy into frogs! Trick the wicked with cunning curses!
- Explore an allegorical world of tall tales, uncovering colorful personas and fantastical narratives.
- Use your wit and guile to solve puzzles and best the strange monsters of the forest.