‘The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters’ Arrives for PS4 and Nintendo Switch Today
June 19, 2020 – Headup and Devespresso Games are pleased to announce that award-winning Korean survival-horror adventure, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, is now available on the Nintendo eShop Europe and North America for $14.99 / €14.99 / £11.99 (10% launch discount until June 26) and on the PlayStation Store (Standard version to follow later today, along with the game’s appearance on the NA store).
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters won the Grand Prix and the Best Narrative Awards at the Taipei Game Show Indie Game Award 2020. The title’s atmospheric, story-driven gameplay features hand-illustrated manhwa (Korean manga) that pits players against an unstoppable killer.
The Coma 2 continues the dark story introduced in The Coma: Recut with a new protagonist, Mina Park, a side-character from the first game. Players unfamiliar with the first game’s story will have no trouble diving in to explore the sinister shadow realm while eluding the clutches of a relentless, psychotic slasher. Distinctly Korean with lore going back for decades, the players must balance exploration and dangerous encounters to survive the night that concludes in multiple endings and possible perma-damage.
The earlier Steam release of The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters has garnered an “Overwhelmingly Positive” Steam status with 97% of players posting positive reviews for its vibrant visuals, nightmare-fuelled narrative, and killer AI.
The game is released with 8 Skins as DLCs for $1.99 / €1.99 / £1.69 each and the following bundles for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99:
- PS4: Base Game + 8 Skins + 7 Avatars + Soundtrack + Theme
- Nintendo Switch: Base Game + 8 skins
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters supports 11 languages: English, Korean, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese.
A release for Xbox One will take place later this year.
About The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens in the dead of night in her school. It isn’t long before she realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted by something dark and sinister. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her English teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.