Help or Harm — It’s up to the Viewers with Book of Demons ‘Dungeons & Streamers’ DLC
Warsaw, Poland – November 28, 2018 – Book of Demons, Thing Trunk’s unique deck-building, papercraft Hack and Slash, today launches their free DLC “Dungeons & Streamers” bringing unique Twitch and Mixer interactivity to streamers and audiences alike!
The Dungeons & Streamers DLC allows Twitch and Mixer streamers a highly configurable way to interact with their audience as they play Book of Demons. The free DLC increases interaction between streamers and fans beyond the mere chat window, adding a new Help or Harm mechanic to gameplay. Help the streamer by dropping in health potions and bonus loot or Harm them by throwing more monsters into their path. All the while, streamers remain in control of their game by enabling or disabling features as well as selecting the strength of the audience’s interaction with the game, turning the challenge up or down depending on fan response.
Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash deckbuilding hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral. Save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself! Featuring:
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons
- 40 magic cards including magical and legendary variants per character class
- Roguelike Mode for fans of an extreme challenge
- 70+ different types of monsters, with different traits and custom mechanics
- Xbox and Steam controller support
- 3 underground realms and epic Quest Boss battles
- Monthly and all-time Leaderboards, 200+ Achievements
- Allow your Twitch or Mixer audience to interact with your game
- Enable or disable select features through the Dungeon & Streamers DLC
- Control audience influence strength
- Limit the interactions to paid subscribers (Twitch)
Book of Demons is the first installment of Return 2 Games – a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming coming from Thing Trunk. Book of Demons launches for PC and Mac OSX gamers on December 13, 2018.