Tampere, Finland, November 25th 2016 – The hit twin stick shooter Neon Chrome will become available for Playstation Vita on November 29th in the SIEA region and on November 30th in the SIEE region PSN. The game is priced $14.99 USD and is crossbuy with the already available Playstation 4 version.
“Neon Chrome is a great fan favourite shooter. It plays great on the Vita and I’m sure it’ll find a whole bunch of new fans on the handheld.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Neon Chrome is a top-down twin stick shooter set in a futuristic science fiction setting. Each level is procedurally constructed, meaning levels throughout the game will be unique on every play session. The game features intense gunfight action, destructible environments, and light role playing elements such as permanent statistics upgrades, better weapons, cybernetic enhancements and different character classes.
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat the bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements and weapons
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons
The Playstation 4 version of Neon Chrome supports native 4K graphics at 60 frames per second on the Playstation 4 Pro.