Adventure Visual Novel One-Eyed Lee and the Dinner Party pointing and clicking on consoles!
Leon, Spain — Ratalaika Games & DarkChibiShadow are proud to announce that One-Eyed Lee and the Dinner Party will be released onto Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles.One-Eyed Lee and the Dinner Party
Beracus and Lee finally have a lead to more information about a potential cure for Beracus’ suffering village.
Upon finding the entrance to an apparently abandoned bunker, the two become trapped inside and discover the place is inhabited by a family of hospitable cult members, who also happen to be skeletons. The family mistakes the two for fellow members, and invites them to “stay for the party” and wait for the “New World”.
Unfortunately, Lee and Beracus don’t have that kind of time!
They’ll similarly meet their deaths down there if they don’t escape, and they still have to find their all important cure!
Together they must explore and talk to the skeleton family to discover clues, collect items, and try to unravel the tragedies that turned this simple bunker into a tomb.
- Casual, easy to pick up puzzles!
- Multiple endings!
- Completely original art, story, and soundtrack!
- Meet and greet a family of skeletons and decide if they are friend, or foe!
- Get to know, guide, and ultimately judge, your pal One-Eyed Lee
One-Eyed Lee and the Dinner Party will be priced for 4.99 $ / € for all platforms, and it will launch on:
- SONY America: August 27th
- SONY Europe: August 27th
- XBOX: August 27th
- Nintendo Switch (NA & EU): August 27th
* PS4 and PS5 version will be cross-buy.
* Xbox One and Xbox Series X version will have Smart Delivery.