Time to Get Creative as Dark Humoured Survival-Sim Hell Architect launches on PC via Steam Today
Sit back and roast some sinners by the fire while you craft the hell of your dreams!
Rome, Italy – 18th August 2021. Welcome to Hell. It’s hot, noisy and it’s looking a little run down. It’s time for a makeover and YOU are the best person for the job! It’s time to unleash your creative side as the highly anticipated, dark humoured and gore filled survival sim Hell Architect launches today for PC via Steam and GOG.com for £19.49 / €22.99 / $24.99 with a day one 15% discount.
Published by Leonardo Interactive and developed by Woodland Games, Hell Architect puts you in the role of, you guessed it, an architect of Hell. Your task here is to craft new prisons for the lost souls and sinners who have found themselves ‘downstairs’. Just like all good (or bad) big corporations, Hell is a tightly run ship and under the watchful eye of Lilith from the HR department, you must devise the most creative ways to squeeze as much suffering as you can out of the sinners who will be spending eternity in this hot spot. That’s not all. To climb down the corporate ladder, you must gain the approval of the greatest and most feared devils in Hell, including the head honcho, Lucifer himself, as they evaluate your hard work as well as your sense of aesthetics and thriftiness!
You will have a host of options available to start crafting your own Hell. All the lost souls who arrive through the gates have their own abilities and traits so put them to work harvesting resources and doing the grunt work while you concentrate on researching buildings to make sure their stay in Hell is as ‘comfortable’ as possible. From toilets and canteens to shrines and demonic conference rooms, your Hell must be ready to accept more lost souls and demon VIPs who will continue to drop into your domain, all requiring your attention in many different ways. Remember, the more souls that arrive, the more demands placed upon your resources, so make sure to manage your workers and continue to expand your empire to impress the boss. And don’t forget, if any of your workers step out of line you have the tools at your disposal to whip them back into shape. Literally.
Features of Hell Architect:
- Create the Hell of your dreams: Flex your creative muscles to design, build and furnish 9 infamous levels of Hell in the single player campaign mode, or spend a hellish eternity designing your own chaotic masterpiece from scratch in sandbox mode.
- If you build it, they will suffer!: Begin with basic buildings like power stations (yup they need those in Hell too!) and canteens for your hungry workers and expand your empire to include shrines and intricate torture contraptions to increase the level of suffering for your weary residents.
- Management is key: Harvesting resources, building an infrastructure and expanding your Hell will be key in your success. A constant stream of new lost souls will provide more hands to use, but will require managing to keep them working.
- Crack the whip: Treat the sinners sent to your humble abode to different fun (or not so fun) sources of suffering, be it punishing them for disobedience or just for fun. Your Hell, your choices.
- Hell never looked so good: The stylish 2D art style perfectly blends with the brutal, gorey themes and is topped off with outstanding dark humour.
- Guest appearances: Play as Legendary Characters, a motley crew of history’s most despicable sinners who drop into your domain, each possessing special abilities to help build your devilish masterpiece.
Developed by Woodland Games and published by Leonardo Interactive, Hell Architect is out today for PC via Steam and GOG.com
For more information on Leonardo Interactive, please visit the official website at https://leonardointeractive.com/