Spatial puzzle game Orbibot rolling onto consoles
Leon, Spain — Ratalaika Games & PSGames are proud to announce that Orbibot will be released onto Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles.
Orbibot is a game in which you control a ball-shaped robot and solve physics- and logic-based puzzles.
Being a ball doesn’t limit you as much, you can control buttons, laser switches, and doors to reach the end of the level.
Sometimes you will need to use barrels or metal balls to get to your destination.
Will you find the teleporter that will take you to the next level?
- 3D handcrafted levels
- Ball rolling spatial logic and physics puzzles
- Checkpoints, you won’t have to start from scratch
- Find the plastic cats
Orbibot will be priced for 4.99 $ / € for all platforms, and it will launch on:
- SONY America: August 20th
- SONY Europe: August 20th
- XBOX: August 20th
- Nintendo Switch (NA & EU): August 26th
* PS4 and PS5 version will be cross-buy.
* Xbox One and Xbox Series X version will have Smart Delivery.