Tokyo, Japan – 5 August 2021. TAITO Corporation today announced their hugely successful Bubble Bobble 4 Friends will launch on PC this summer as BUBBLE BOBBLE 4 FRIENDS: THE BARON’S WORKSHOP.
The upcoming PC release of Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron’s Workshop will feature all the original and downloadable content from the PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™ releases, plus a new PC-exclusive Workshop mode where players can create new stages using dozens of block types, enemies and gimmicks unlocked as they play through the game. Players can share their own stages and download endless original creations from around the world on Steam Workshop.
First launched in 1986, Bubble Bobble is an iconic arcade classic in which twins Bub and Bob clear stages of bullies by blowing and bursting bubbles. Bubble Bobble 4 Friends is the latest edition in the classic Bubble Bobble series and the first new sequel in 24 years. Join Bub and Bob as they journey with their friends Peb and Pab on a quest to defeat their old enemies Bonner and Baron Von Blubba in 200 stages of platform puzzle action.
Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron’s Workshop features:
- 1-4 player couch co-op.
- 4 Friends – With 100 stages to take on!
- Arcade of the Future – Play 100 more super-difficult stages with no continues for pro Bubble Bobble players.
- The Baron’s Workshop – create, share and download new Bubble Bobble stages with players around the world.
- Original Arcade Mode – A faithful port of the classic Bubble Bobble for 1-2 players, with scanlines and screen ratio options for a truly authentic arcade experience.
- Global online leaderboards – Challenge your friends’ best scores across every game mode.
Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron’s Workshop will be available this summer on Steam for $39.99 / £30.99 / €39.99.