Highrise City: Economy Feature Video
Spotlight on the features: The Economy of Highrise City
FRANKFURT, 04/08/2021 — The first of many upcoming feature videos for Highrise City is now available, with a spotlight on the economy aspect of the game. Compared to other city builders, in Highrise City the player needs to produce ressources not only to build new city districts but also to satisfy the people living in the mega cities.
Highrise City – Feature Showcase #1: Economy
Highrise City is the next evolution of City Simulations. Experience a modern take on the genre enriched with a complex resource based economy system. Highrise City combines two genres in new and interesting ways: City Builders and traditional Economy & Resource Management Simulations. Highrise City offers you challenging gameplay and gives you all the possibilites and tools you need to create a living and breathing city. Take care of your city and make it grow and flourish into a giant Metropolis!
- Up to one million inhabitants per city
- 5 different population classes
- 50 different ressources
- Up to 30.000 buildings per city
- Up to 5.000 cars and vehicles per scene
- Up to 20.000 people per scene
- Cities can become as big as 194 sq km
- Adjustable difficulty levels for beginners and advanced players
- Improve the city with laws and technology researches
- Ressource trading to blance your economy