First-Person Survival Platformer Escape from Naraka Will Include NVIDIA DLSS and Ray-Tracing
Enjoy ray-traced reflections & shadows, RTX global illumination and performance-boosting NVIDIA DLSS with GeForce RTX
Cologne, July 21st, 2021 – Escape from Naraka is a unique first-person action-platformer with exotic Balinese themes, inspired by local mythologies and legends. Published via Headup, the small Indonesia-based development team, Xelo Games, will launch their game next Thursday, on July 29th.
Powered by Unreal Engine 4, players will encounter a beautifully created first-person action-platformer set in a gigantic Balinese temple including real statues, and inspired by real mythology, and creatures straight from legend.
If you’re going to play Escape from Naraka on a Nvidia GeForce RTX PC, you can enhance your experience with ray-traced reflections, ray-traced shadows, RTX Global Illumination and performance-accelerating NVIDIA DLSS! Check out these effects in action in this new RTX video:
“It’s a great honor to work with Nvidia. Like a dream coming true!”, adds Irfan Sarwono, Game Director of Xelo Games. “Since it’s a mix of runner and platformer including Steam Leaderboards, and it is up to the player to achieve the best possible time, the extra FPS won’t hurt. DLSS? Check! Ray-Tracing? Check!”
About Escape from Naraka
Escape from Naraka is a first-person survival platformer with rich Balinese world-building. Taking huge inspiration from Balinese legends and local mythology, the game tasks you with platforming your way through a nightmarish temple. Every level will challenge you in a new and exciting way, with several themed stages, each with their own trials to complete. You will have to master the arts of dodging and timing to survive!
- Exotic Balinese themed levels full of platforming challenges, traps, and dangerous encounters
- Your path to freedom will be blocked by terrifying enemies that stand your way
- Unique abilities which are essential for your successful escape
- Lots of secrets to uncover for eagle-eyed explorers
- Leaderboards for each level and one for the complete run so you can see how you fare against others
- Unique cultural world-building using real Balinese artifacts and 3D scan technology
- RTX support: Ray-traced shadows and reflections, NVIDIA DLSS, RTX Global Illumination
- Razer Chroma support