They say friendship comes about when two people complement each other. In Weakless, this is not just a mere observation of human interaction, it’s a very palpable thing. You play as two Weavelings – carefree, wooden creatures – one of which is deaf, and the other, blind. Join our two unlikely heroes on their unplanned journey to save their world from the advancing Rot. Travel through breathtaking environments filled with the secrets of a fallen civilization. Experience a story about friendship, discovery and finding strengths in your weaknesses. Out Fall 2019!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – July 23rd, Cieszyn, Poland.
Discover the extraordinary sets of skills your heroes possess. In this adventure, two Weavelings, who have crafted new abilities through their inabilities, face their own limitations and protect their village and their entire civilization by restoring the steady flow of Resin – the life energy for every living creature in this world. Save the land, and witness the growing bond between these two remarkable companions.
Ready for an amazing adventure? Add the game to your Steam wishlist (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1072620/Weakless/) and stay up to date with all the news from a world wrapped in the branches of a tree.
Weakless is an artistic, 3D puzzle-adventure game with stunning organic environments, filled with curious life forms and a bioluminescent glow. The player takes control of two unusual Weavelings – carefree, wooden creatures – and aids them in their unplanned journey. The task won’t be easy, as one of them is deaf, and the other blind. To find their way back home and save their world from the advancing Rot, they will have to cooperate, face their limitations and prove to the world that what’s always been considered a weakness can in fact be a mighty advantage.
WEAKLESS MAIN FEATURES:
• Follow the story of an unlikely friendship that develops wordlessly between the stoic Blind One and the energetic Deaf One;
• Peek into the Deaf One’s sketchbook and gain a unique insight into what he thinks about this whole ordeal;
• Enter the beautiful, organic, bioluminescent world of the Weavelings, filled with curious life forms and mysteries of a bygone civilization waiting to be uncovered;
• Get a glimpse of the artistic way that visually impaired and hearing-impaired people perceive the world;
• Become a part of non-trivial narratives and satisfying exploration enriched with arcade puzzle elements;
• Experience stunning music composed on instruments from all around the world, such as the marimba, rav vast and udu.
Weakless is currently under development. The game is heading to PC and at least one console, launching first on Steam in the Fall this year.