Yet Another Zombie Defense HD in arrivo per Nintendo Switch
We hope you manage to read this message before sunset, otherwise it may already be too late for preparations. The zombie hordes from Yet Another Zombie Defense HD, a top-down arcade shooter, are approaching and will invade the Nintendo Switch consoles on April 5.
March 22nd, Cracow, Poland.
Walkers, Rotters, Undead – whatever you call them, zombies are certainly not cuddly pets. They are here to attack your defenses relentlessly and without hesitation, and if your base is too poorly constructed – to overwhelm you and nourish themselves with your brain. Build defensive barricades, buy guns and ammo, and set up turrets to stay alive for as long as you can. Play local and online co-op with up to four players and reach the top of the leaderboard.
You can pre-order the game from the Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/yet-another-zombie-defense-hd-switch) starting March 27th and take advantage of a 10% discount from the $4,99 price.
ABOUT THE GAME
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD is a top-down arcade zombie shooter with tactical and strategic elements. Prepare yourself before nightfall by building defensive barricades, buy guns and ammo, and set up turrets, then stay alive for as long as you can. Each night will put your skills to the test as the zombie forces become stronger with each wave. Make your death memorable as you shoot your way to a glorious end!
The game is all about defending yourself against the dark hordes that attack you every single night. You know it’s a lost cause – the undead horde is overwhelming and sooner or later your time will come. So, if you’re gonna go, go out in style, and leave behind piles of butchered zombies before they murder you! There’s just one thing that matters – how long can YOU survive?
YET ANOTHER ZOMBIE DEFENSE HD – MAIN FEATURES:
- Local and online co-op for up to four players – slaying monsters alone is fun, but doing it with your friends? It’s up to four times better!
- Mount your favorite firearms on automated turrets and set traps – it’s a well-known fact that zombies aren’t smart, so they won’t be expecting it;
- Guns, guns, guns … and more guns! Choose from a variety of weapons – shotguns, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and many more;
- Pick your favorite game mode:
- Compete with others and dominate the leaderboard;
- Zooombieees! Who doesn’t love to smash their rotten little faces?
- Oh, and did we mention guns yet? No, really, there are literally tons of them!