Glass Masquerade in arrivo per Nintendo Switch, PS4 e Xbox One a febbraio
Glass Masquerade brings uniquely artistic puzzles to consoles this February
Relaxing stained-glass puzzler coming soon to PS4,
Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One
24 January 2019 – Indie publisher Digerati is pleased to announce that the beautiful Art Deco style and relaxed puzzles of Glass Masquerade will soon be arriving on consoles. The jigsaw-based puzzle game will be available to download from 5/6 February on PS4 (NA/EU respectively), and 8 February on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
About the game
Welcome to Glass Masquerade – an artistic puzzle game inspired by Art Deco and stained-glass artisans of the 20th century. Combine hidden glass pieces to unveil clocks and themes exhibited by various cultures of the world at the ‘International Times Exhibition’ – an interactive electronic show.
- 25 beautiful and intricately designed stained-glass jigsaw puzzles to complete
- Journey around the world – Each puzzle is inspired by a different country
- Art Deco mosaics and presentation give the game a distinct visual style
- Relaxing gameplay provides a calming experience – no time limits, no stress
- Soothing, atmospheric soundtrack by Russian composer Nikita Sevalnev
- Finish the game and replay the puzzles to improve your completion times
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements for PS4 and Xbox One versions
- Interface support for the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese