Hero Defense Feature Video #2
is all about its five Heroes!
The unique mashup of RTS, tower-defense and RPG is coming to
PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC in mid August 2018
July 25th, Düren, Germany – Hero Defense is coming to PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in Mid August 2018 bringing a fresh take to the Tower Defense genre! Let us show you with 4 feature videos how the genre mix of RTS, Tower Defense and RPG is going to start the revolution against the vampire Count Necrosis!
Feature #2 shows you all about the five heroes of Hero Defense:
The five heroes will be unleashed for Xbox One on August 15th and one day later for PlayStation®4 and PC, on August 16th. Join Jack Sanders’ team of monster slayers and defend the world against the sinister Count Necrosis!
Use shrines for local ability boosts and upgrade your skill-trees.About Hero Defense
In order to destroy the world’s most powerful vampire, your team of slayers must impale, slash, tear and burn through legions of undead hell-bent on world domination!
Take charge of five unique heroes that battle their way through various arenas to defeat Count Necrosis.
Hero Defense challenges fans from RTS, RPGs and Tower Defense games to strategically maneuver their upgradeable heroes to destroy hordes of sinister creeps.
- Kill creeps fast to punish the enemy in an innovative mix of RTS and Tower Defense
- Liberate your island, assemble your team and enjoy hours of a narrated story
- Defeat gigantic bosses which challenge you with their special abilities
- Customize your heroes through a deep RPG layer
- Rebuild your town and unlock new buildings and abilities
- Gain XP to access and level up each hero’s individual skill tree
- Gather loot and equip spells that freeze, burn and poison the undead
- Modify weapons by collecting and socketing powerful runes and customize your builds for devastating combos and skill-synergies
- Replay procedurally generated enemies and endless mode challenges