Bleed 2 coming to Nintendo Switch next month. Make way for the all-killer no-filler run-and-gun bullet dodger!
22 February, 2018 – Heroic news everyone! Digerati, in partnership with Bootdisk Revolution and Nephilim Game Studios, is thrilled to announce that Bleed 2, the supersonic run-and-gun sequel to indie smash hit Bleed, is coming to Nintendo Switch on 8th March.
Released in 2017 for PC, Bleed 2 quickly won over critics (it has a Metacritic rating of 83) and players with its slick shooting and tightly-designed action. Among its fans are Cuphead co-creators Chad and Jared Moldenhauer, who recently named Bleed 2 as one of their games of 2017, saying:
“Bleed 2 is the ultimate all-killer, no-filler game. It’s an hour of blisteringly fast paced run and gun shooting with slow-mo, multiple air dashes, bullet reflecting, boss crushing gameplay. Saying Bleed 2 is intense is an understatement.”
About the game
A furiously fun and fast-paced arcade action game, Bleed 2 welcomes back pink-haired heroine Wryn, the world’s greatest – and only remaining – hero, as she fights to defend the globe from an invading force of villains.Master the art of air-dodging and bullet-reflecting to stylishly take down a relentless barrage of bad guys and bosses (and naughty kittys!), and make sure Wryn lives up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time!
- 7 intense levels with over 25 boss fights
- Unique controls let you shoot, dodge, reflect bullets and slow time all at once
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes
- Unlockable weapons, characters and abilities
- Arcade Mode: Tackle the game on a single life
- Challenge Mode: Fight up to three bosses at the same time
- Endless Mode: Test yourself against a gauntlet of randomly-generated levels
- Localized in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German