The Last Federation disponibile su Steam, gog.com e Humble Store
The Last Federation, l’ultima fatica di Arcen Games è disponibile per Windows PC, Mac OS X e Linux platforms. Il titolo è disponibile ad un prezzo promozionale di circa 14 Euro fino al 25 aprile. Successivamente il prezzo sarà di circa 19 Euro.
Il gameplay è riconducibile a uno strategico a turni. L’obbiettivo? Ovviamente riportare la pace.
– Turn-based tactical combat, with up to 5 factions competing at once.
– Extremely deep simulation of an entire solar system and its billions of inhabitants. Even just watching everything unfold in Observer mode is entertaining, as nations rise and fall.
– New-player-friendly ramp-up of complexity as you play, which you can disable if you’re already a veteran.
– Eight races each have very distinct personalities and attributes. Each one even has its own completely unique political system.
– Difficulty levels split between the grand strategy and turn-based combat portions of the game, both ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
– Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
– Composer Pablo Vega’s best soundtrack to date, featuring 54 minutes of music and the vocal finale “Lay Down Your Arms.”