Press Release: Worms™ Revolution Medieval Tales Pack DLC
Ossett, Yorkshire, UK – 19th November 2012 – Team17 is proud to announce the release of Worms™ Revolution Medieval Tales Pack, the third downloadable content pack for Worms™ Revolution. Worms™ Revolution Medieval Tales Pack requires Worms™ Revolution to play and will be available to download from the Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace, PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation®Network Store and PC via Steam on Wednesday 21st November.
Tony Bluster-Comb is Don Keystone’s spineless assistant and with his boss in hiding he needs your help to further document the life of Wormius-Fistycuffius. Now’s your chance to do so and become a legendry hero! Storm a series of puzzle-laden castles in these 10 all-new medieval single-player quest missions.
Medieval Tales includes:
- New Campaign Missions. 10 all-new single player campaign missions set in the new medieval theme with narration scripted by award-winning writer, Dean Wilkinson.
- Medieval Theme. A stunning new medieval theme for Worms™ Revolution that can be used in both local and online matches.
- 5 New Hats. Choose from Hero, Wizard, Peasant, Guard and Executioner hats for your Worms to wear.
- 3 New Speechbanks. Ever wanted your worm to speak like a Hero, Hostage or Villain? Now they can!
Worms™ Revolution Medieval Tales Pack will be released on Wednesday 21st November and will be available for:
- PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation®Network Store for £3.19 / $4.99 / €3.99.