Weakless in arrivo anche per Xbox One
August 11th, Cieszyn, Poland.
In Weakless, you control two Weavelings who are about to face their limitations and prove to the world that a weakness can become a mighty advantage. Join them on their adventure, solve puzzles, use skills developed through disabilities, and nurture a flourishing friendship that will make the impossible, possible.
And if you’re not going to Gamescom, you can always add the game to your wishlist on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1072620/Weakless/) to keep up with any news from the Weaveling world.
ABOUT THE GAME
Weakless is an artistic, 3D puzzle-adventure game with stunning organic environments filled with curious life-forms and a bioluminescent glow. Take control of two unusual Weavelings – carefree, wooden creatures – and aid them in their unplanned journey. But the task won’t be easy; one of your characters is deaf, and the other is blind. Help them save their world from the advancing Rot and find their way back home.
WEAKLESS MAIN FEATURES:
● Follow the story of an unlikely friendship that develops wordlessly between the stoic Blind One and the energetic Deaf One;
● Peek into the Deaf One’s sketchbook and gain unique insights into what he thinks about the whole ordeal;
● Enter the beautiful, organic, bioluminescent world of the Weavelings, filled with curious life-forms and mysteries of a bygone civilization waiting to be uncovered;
● Get a glimpse of the artistic way that visually impaired and hearing-impaired people perceive the world;
● Join a meaningful narrative with satisfying exploration and enriched by arcade puzzle elements;
● Experience stunning music composed with instruments from all around the world, such as the marimba, RAV vast, and udu.