Science and Fiction Clash in Tesla vs Lovecraft for Nintendo Switch™ on March 16th
Tampere, Finland, March 9th 2018 – Indie developer 10tons Ltd. announced today the twin stick shooter Tesla vs Lovecraft will become available in the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch on March 16th. The game is priced $14.99 USD.
”Tesla vs Lovecraft is a high voltage, all action twin stick shooter. It’s on track to become our most successful game in years, and I am confident the Nintendo Switch version will be a big part of that. Get ready to shred abominations with high-tech weapons and the awesome Tesla-Mech!” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons.
Tesla vs Lovecraft is a twin stick top-down shooter. The game sees the player, as the inventor Nikola Tesla, take on the minion hordes of horror author H.P. Lovecraft. A Quantum Teleport backpack allows the player to warp a short distance even through walls and monsters, whereas the Tesla-Mech battle robot grants the player an immense but temporary boost in firepower. A hefty arsenal of conventional and scifi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm’s way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
- Blast monsters together in local co-op for 2-4 players!